The role of Executive-Academic Writing would require candidates to work on assignments/ Academic projects sourced from students studying in foreign universities. Candidates must possess an avid interest in learning and writing as they would be required to work on assignments in various subject domains. Candidates may also need to interact with student clients (as and when require) so as to clearly understand and comprehend assignment requirements and inculcate the same while writing in a professional manner.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Completing Academic Assessments pertaining to different subject domains. In other words, it would be mandatory for selected candidates to learn and attempt assignments in the domains of Management, Social Sciences, Nursing, Public Health and General studies.
- Demonstrating strong comprehension skills and an ability to understand assignment/ client requirements
- Demonstrating strong research skills and an ability to undertake detailed research with respect to provided assignment requirements.
- Demonstrating an ability to deliver non-plagiarised and professionally written Academic content.
- Demonstrating an ability to achieve a monthly target of 75,000 words, while professionally contributing towards the workplace.
- Demonstrating an ability to comply with assignment deadlines, while tending to revision requirements based on client comments/ quality check.
- Addressing urgent revision requirements received on assignments done by other experts as and when required.
- Undertaking specific quality-check activities (checking quality of assignments done by other experts) as and when required.
- Working for client satisfaction from the beginning to the delivery of final assignment order.
Qualification and Experience
- Master's Degree in Management and Related Subjects
- Above 70% throughout Academics
- 6 months- 1 year experience in writing is preferred
- Freshers can apply
- Strong command over relevant discipline(s) of specialization
- Flawless command over English. "Please DO NOT apply if you are not sure of the same".
- Ability to learn and solve problems
- Ability to handle pressure and work on tight deadlines
- Professional conduct in terms of reporting time, working hours and official communication
- 2.40 lac to 3.60 lac per annum