The role of Executive- Sales would require candidates to interact with clients (students studying in foreign universities) both via voice (direct phone calls) as well as non-voice (Emails, Hangouts, WhatsApp and Facebook) processes. Selected candidates would further be required to inform and explain clients about services being offered, understand their assignment requirements, provide customised price quote and book assignment orders.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Contacting clients via WhatsApp calls, Emails, Hangouts, WhatsApp and Facebook in a polite and professional manner to understand their assignment requirements, explain services provided and answer their queries.
- Developing strong assignment comprehension and develop an ability to provide customised price quotes with efficiency.
- Maintaining strong and professional relationships with clients while convincing them of the organization's service quality and booking their assignment orders.
- Regularly following-up with clients via calls, WhatsApp and Emails so as to ensure efficient action on every lead.
- Regularly updating records with details of client inquiries, action taken, transaction details, order codes, comments and complaints.
- Coordinating with other departments so as to ensure that appropriate action is being taken on every client query, respect or complaint.
- Escalating unresolved client concerns and grievances to reporting manager and ensuring successful resolution.
- Working proficiently and professionally in a team while learning from others and helping them in a proactive manner.
- Ability to adjust to rotational shift timings.
Qualification and Experience
- Master's Degree in Management and Related Subjects
- Above 70% throughout Academics
- 1-2 years' experience in sales is must
- Strong command over relevant discipline(s) of specialization
- Flawless command over English (Both verbal as well as written). "Please DO NOT apply if you are not sure of the same".
- Ability to learn and solve problems
- Ability to handle pressure
- Professional conduct in terms of reporting time, working hours and official communication
- Readiness to work in rotational shifts
- 2.40 lacs -3.60 lacs per annum