The role of Executive- Recruitment would require the candidate to gain a comprehensive understanding of Academic Projects provided by our clients (students studying in foreign universities). The candidate would also be responsible for designing and executing targeted recruitment strategies, conducting recruitment processes and allocating assignments to qualified experts.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Establishing clear recruitment goals by gaining a comprehensive understanding of industry-specific recruitment needs, types of assignments and possible sourcing channels.
- Develop strong assignment comprehension skills (for both technical as well as non-technical assignments) with an ability to pin-point expert qualities/ qualifications for completing the same.
- Learn and master the use of various platforms such as Resdex, Urbanpro, Freelancer and Upwork with an ability to utilize them efficiently in sourcing qualified technical and non-technical freelance experts.
- Working tirelessly to source freelance experts for typical assignments for which experts are not readily available with the organization.
- Continuously striving to meet or exceed clearly provided monthly recruitment targets.
- Being completely responsible for maintaining strong and positive expert relations and managing issues pertaining to expert grievances, timely delivery of assignments and payment.
- Consistently devising new recruitment strategies and effectively deploying the same throughout the year for organization's benefit.
- Systematically reporting recruitment activities undertaken on a daily-basis and diligently working towards improving the recruitment process.
- Sincerely adhering to professional instructions and guidelines provided by reporting authority.
Qualification and Experience
- Master's Degree in Management and Related Subjects
- Above 70% throughout Academics
- 1-2 years' experience in recruitment is must
- Strong command over relevant discipline(s) of specialization
- Flawless command over English (Both verbal as well as written). "Please DO NOT apply if you are not sure of the same".
- Ability to learn and solve problems
- Ability to handle pressure
- Professional conduct in terms of reporting time, working hours and official communication
- Readiness to work tirelessly, efficiently and diligently
- 2.40 lacs -3.60 lacs per annum